Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sales over the Weekend!

I have a bunch of items listed as BIN - for the whole 30-day time period. That's how I listed all the Stampin' Up! sets I bought last weekend and the costumes I've been accumulating. Many have had a number of views and almost everything has at least one watcher, but I'd only sold one stamp set until this weekend!

I guess people are starting to seriously shop for costumes because I had several questions about my Blue's Clues costume and it sold for my asking price (even though I had the Best Offer option available)! Profit of about $20 on that one. I also sold my second stamp set for a profit of around $3. I'm just glad I made a profit!


I've been toying with opening a store, but I'm afraid that come winter (and no yard sales), I won't have the inventory to make it worthwhile. I'll have to keep thinking on that one!

1 comment:

  1. I have the basic store. To make it worth your money you need to list at least 50 items BIN each month. I usaully have between 85-110 You no longer get the free auctions though unless ebay runs a special I wrote a blog on this topic awhile back

    http://beckypries.blogspot.com/2011/07/ebay-store.html

    ReplyDelete